Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A DIY Upcycled Refashioned (faux) Crocheted Vest

Can’t crochet? No worries, raid your stash, head on over and discover how to create a fancy crocheted vest with zero crochet knowledge.

Take a sad old vest from this:

to this:

This funkified vest required zero crochet knowledge but looks like I could have spent hours with the hook, meticulously looping, turning & chaining (?) the delicate thread – here’s what I really did.


RanchHouse said...

Great fun. Be sure to check the link for a great process with lots of possibility for use.
Mary @ RanchHouse. EOD

g.satansbraten said...

;-) - I'd probably copy this to the dot on an 'i' since my 'lace-bits'* are still doing duty on some side-tables in my house.
I think, I'd better keep my fingers of them - yet I appreciate your 'bleaching/dyeing' hints; THANKS
and I have to admit: suits you very well!

LG, Gerlinde

* they tend to hide accumulating dust sooo very well and charmingly ;-)

jennifer elliott said...

Great refashion!

P.S. This is your 100th refashion post to the Refashion Co-op! Congratulations!