I meant to post these earlier, in October, but to be honest I only finished them on Hallowe'en - just in time for the kids to go trick or treating! I cut up my husband's ugly old bathrobe for part of these costumes (the white fabric). I didn't take a clear before photo of the bathrobe, because it was one of my first ever projects done on a sewing machine (I used to make wacky clothing in high school by hand) and it was crazy ugly and sloppy. Anyway, here's the bathrobe being disassembled:
As you cas see, I used a dress that fits my daughter as a guide for sizing. Let's get a close-up of that mug!
And here's the inspiration stuffy:
The kids were pretty happy with the final product!