NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Just Dye It!


Hello Refashion Co-op. This project was more of a refashion evolution rather than a solid plan. 


It started with a pair of white jeans. I liked them but with a big black dog and a baby that spits baby food, they needed to be darker in color. Between dog hair and food splatter I can be quite a mess.


I used some Rit dye and followed the directions up until the point I forgot about them and went to sleep. This is the cool result I got.


I liked the loose fit but as the day went on they got looser and looser. They were very saggy. I took them in and made them skinny jeans.


For more details about how and why check I Can Work With That
Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

cfortin said...

I totally understand the need for darker colors. We have several fur balls of our own. I also understand how projects can evolve. Great work.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Cindy. Maybe someday I will have white jeans. But not right now. The baby and dog are worth it though.