Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Just Dye It!


Hello Refashion Co-op. This project was more of a refashion evolution rather than a solid plan. 


It started with a pair of white jeans. I liked them but with a big black dog and a baby that spits baby food, they needed to be darker in color. Between dog hair and food splatter I can be quite a mess.


I used some Rit dye and followed the directions up until the point I forgot about them and went to sleep. This is the cool result I got.


I liked the loose fit but as the day went on they got looser and looser. They were very saggy. I took them in and made them skinny jeans.


For more details about how and why check I Can Work With That
Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

cfort82 said...

I totally understand the need for darker colors. We have several fur balls of our own. I also understand how projects can evolve. Great work.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Cindy. Maybe someday I will have white jeans. But not right now. The baby and dog are worth it though.