Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lace Applique Top

Despite the fact I hate the 80's... I was drawn to this 80's inspired dress:

I don't know why... but I love this flourish :) I decided to make it the focal point. First, I chopped off some length on the diagonal

Then, I appliqued black lace over the flourish

 And made bias tape for the neckline with the remaining scraps.

This was a perfect T-shirt for Vacationing in Florida! :)

More Vacation Refashions to come. In the meantime, Happy Refashioning! :)


jennifer elliott said...

I love the angled hem of the shirt. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

Accidental Seamstress said...

Thank you :)

jenny_o said...

I like this so much - and the colour is beautiful on you.