NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Long cardigan becomes wrapover top with ties.

This cardigan was a real bargain, and although I do like long cardigans in this style I wasn't too keen on the curve where the fronts meet the hem. So that meant it was perfect for a refashion.



The before images above clearly shows the offending curve. It felt like the front of the cardigan seemed too short! Anyway, any excuse to try a refashion! Below is the refashion, a wrapover top with bow ties.


And then another, while I was enjoying the process!!


To see how I did this visit my blog

I'm not so keen on the floral wrap over top. I may have to give it a bit of a tweak??
As for the grey one, I started wearing it again, as we go into winter, and I did give it a tweak! Can you see in the images what the problem was? The big bulky bow!! Was sticking out and lumpy, bumpy when I wore a coat or jacket over it, so although in the image, it looks quite pretty, it has been altered. I shortened and narrowed down the ties, marking the lengths when I had it on. Now it's better.




3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I love wrap shirts and these look fabulous! Amazing!

RanchHouse said...

So very well done. Thanks for sharing
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

Linda Wilson said...

Thank you both. The grey one is a very flattering shape to wear.