Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pajamas: On The Edge

Hello Refashion Co-op Readers. I hope you are having a good day. It is a cold rainy day here. The kind of day that makes you want to stay in your pajamas and hide under the covers.

There is a problem with these pajamas. You can see how big they are. I am going to trip on them and fall. I can be pretty klutzy. This is a hazard.

The thing is, I don't want to lose the cute ruffle on the outer edge of the cuffs.

Cute ruffle!

I folded the pajama leg up and sewed it at a higher point on the pants. I stitched it down right on the serged seam that was already there.

It came out great! The cute ruffled edge is still cute and ruffled and I won't fall down the steps when I am going downstairs in the morning.

Thanks for reading! For more details check I Can Work With That. Now go make something fabulous for yourself.

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

The ruffle cuff is really cute! Great save. I use this method on my pants when I want to save the original hem.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD