Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pajamas: On The Edge

Hello Refashion Co-op Readers. I hope you are having a good day. It is a cold rainy day here. The kind of day that makes you want to stay in your pajamas and hide under the covers.


There is a problem with these pajamas. You can see how big they are. I am going to trip on them and fall. I can be pretty klutzy. This is a hazard.


The thing is, I don't want to lose the cute ruffle on the outer edge of the cuffs.

Cute ruffle!

I folded the pajama leg up and sewed it at a higher point on the pants. I stitched it down right on the serged seam that was already there.


It came out great! The cute ruffled edge is still cute and ruffled and I won't fall down the steps when I am going downstairs in the morning.


Thanks for reading! For more details check I Can Work With That. Now go make something fabulous for yourself.




1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

The ruffle cuff is really cute! Great save. I use this method on my pants when I want to save the original hem.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD