NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, November 01, 2015

Peplum top

I had this remnant of an old refashion and decided to do something with it. I wanted to do just a basic shell top for work but cut it too short that it showed my middrift. The left over fabric was too short for a nice peplum so I added some bias tape to the edge. To 'make it work' (love Tim Gunn!) I made a flower  brooch to tie it all together. I also added a zipper to the back.  I made a scarf from another old refashion becasue I love the 2 prints together. 

                        
                                
                              

                                          before                                           after            
                         

                                                                    with the scarf


                                       




2 comments:

Carissa said...

I love both pieces, and I *love* grey and yellow together. Super cute!

-Carissa
EOD

vintagevogue said...

Looks great!