Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, November 27, 2015

red blouse remade

 I got this red blouse from the euro rail, it was silk and stained, and red (and very had to photograph red!).  I took it apart and recut, to make a blouse with tucks at the neckline, with back zipper opening.  I am always surprised when silks are discarded, and normally its because they are stained, so I usually launder in wool/silk hand wash, (dont soak) and then rinse with some white vingear in rinse water to make sure there is no soap residue, and steam iron gently.............. I also got a thrifted piece of tweed to make a matching skirt, more on my blog

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Nice job! I love the color red.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD