Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Skirt and Jeans to Purse

Currently I'm working on refashioning a bunch of my clothes that I like, and really don't want to get rid of, but never wear. Black skinny jeans that never get worn? But I never know when I will want to wear them! Fake leather skirt I made in high school? Of course I'm never gonna wear it again, but I made it! I want to keep it!

Then I decided to make myself a purse, and these two items were the perfect fabric for said purse. So I cut them up.

Then sewed them together, into a purse.

Now those black jeans and that pleather skirt are getting plenty of wear! They go with just about every outfit I own.

To see the full transformation (and find out about the awesome pattern I used) visit my blog!


Catherine1216 said...

I love how this turned out. You could sell these.

Chickie Walsh said...


jenny_o said...

VERY attractive!

cfortin said...

I really like how that turned out.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab