NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

The Flamenco Skirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. It's Chickie here. This skirt made me think of a Flamenco dancer when I first saw it, hence the name. It started as a simple halter style dress with an eye catching design. It caught my eye anyway. 


I connected the two halves of the halter and made them my waistband. I did a little fine tuning through the waist, hips, and back and I was finished.


The colorful design really pops. And I love the ruffles.


Thanks for reading. If you want more details go to I Can Work With That Now go make something fabulous for yourself.



4 comments:

cfortin said...

Pretty fabric nice save.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

jenny_o said...

So cute! I love the print.

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks so much.

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks, it really caught my eye.