Tuesday, December 08, 2015

A "New" Coat

Hello Refashion Co-op! It is a busy day, so I will be quick. I found this coat a little clothes swap I went to recently. I was glad to find it because I really needed a heavy jacket quick. It is getting cold out there. Look at those pockets! I can fit my phone, keys, gloves, and sunglasses with room to fit baby toys too. 


The arms were a bit long. HA, really they are way too long. The body was too big too.

How short are my arms?!?

Here is the after picture. I cut off the cuffs completely and took the whole jacket in a little too.


I hope you are warm and cozy today where ever you are.

Shopping at the fabric store for thread. I love this place.

Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.

3 comments:

cfort82 said...

Your coat looks nice and warm. Great save.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Kathy W. - One Brown Mom said...

I just love it when a simple redo makes something look so much better! Nice job!

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you Cindy.