NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

A "New" Coat

Hello Refashion Co-op! It is a busy day, so I will be quick. I found this coat a little clothes swap I went to recently. I was glad to find it because I really needed a heavy jacket quick. It is getting cold out there. Look at those pockets! I can fit my phone, keys, gloves, and sunglasses with room to fit baby toys too. 


The arms were a bit long. HA, really they are way too long. The body was too big too.

How short are my arms?!?

Here is the after picture. I cut off the cuffs completely and took the whole jacket in a little too.


I hope you are warm and cozy today where ever you are.

Shopping at the fabric store for thread. I love this place.

Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.

4 comments:

cfortin said...

Your coat looks nice and warm. Great save.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Kathy W. said...

I just love it when a simple redo makes something look so much better! Nice job!

Chickie Walsh said...

Thank you Cindy.

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Kathy!