NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Ankle Boots


My boots were starting to show wear. I hated to throw them out, so I decided to try to transform into ankle boots. I used a seam ripper to take off the buckle and move it down and hand sewn it on. I like these so much better as ankle boots and have received many compliments on them. 


3 comments:

RanchHouse said...

We pay so much for those boots it is good to be able to keep wearing them. Great look.
Mary @ RanchHouse EOD

jennifer elliott said...

Kudos to you for having the courage to work on knee high boots. I love the idea that the boots get a second wind. Awesome.

Kathy W. said...

These are so awesome! Do you have a blog?