NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas T-shirt

Christmas T-shirt


It's wear your Christmas jumper to work for charity day today.

I have got a Christmas jumper but its so unseasonably warm I made this Christmas t-shirt.

This one is actually for a present so unusually for me I went in a shop and bought a new t-shirt to embellish.  So hooked am I on second hand that it's actually a long time since I bought something new.

It was just a couple of hours work, all hand sewn using scraps of fabric I already had that could vaguely be classed as Christmassy.



Hope the recipient likes it.

Happy Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

vintagevogue said...

Cute! I like the simplicity.

jennifer elliott said...

It has been unseasonably warm, right? I like the nice weather but it doesn't seem like the holidays without snow and freezing weather. Anyway, love the Christmas shirt. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

jenny_o said...

Clean-looking and festive at the same time - nice alternative to the "too much" that can sometimes be found on clothing this time of year :)

Lovenicky said...

Festive and not over the top! Bravo!