Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas T-shirt

Christmas T-shirt


It's wear your Christmas jumper to work for charity day today.

I have got a Christmas jumper but its so unseasonably warm I made this Christmas t-shirt.

This one is actually for a present so unusually for me I went in a shop and bought a new t-shirt to embellish.  So hooked am I on second hand that it's actually a long time since I bought something new.

It was just a couple of hours work, all hand sewn using scraps of fabric I already had that could vaguely be classed as Christmassy.



Hope the recipient likes it.

Happy Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

vintagevogue said...

Cute! I like the simplicity.

jennifer elliott said...

It has been unseasonably warm, right? I like the nice weather but it doesn't seem like the holidays without snow and freezing weather. Anyway, love the Christmas shirt. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

jenny_o said...

Clean-looking and festive at the same time - nice alternative to the "too much" that can sometimes be found on clothing this time of year :)

Lovenicky said...

Festive and not over the top! Bravo!