Monday, December 07, 2015

Fun With Fabric Paint Part 2

Back in September when the hubby and I visited Potter Park Zoo we bought ourselves some zooviners! The hubby bought a very warm and cozy sweatshirt with the Zoo's name embroidered on it and I bought this awesome wolf shirt... 

It says "Be Wild" on the front, so cool! I was very disappointed that this shirt did not have the zoo's name on it and being a zooviner I wanted it to have the name of the zoo.

I printed out some text that was very close to the zoo's logo on the husband's sweatshirt.


I cut it out...

Used a black  fabric marker to draw the name on my shirt.

Looking good!

There we go! Now I can proudly display the zoo's name along with an awesome memory of being there with the hubby!

Happy Refashioning!!!

 
Check out my stash of refashions on my blog: http://therefashstash.wordpress.com

No comments: