Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, December 07, 2015

Fun With Fabric Paint Part 2

Back in September when the hubby and I visited Potter Park Zoo we bought ourselves some zooviners! The hubby bought a very warm and cozy sweatshirt with the Zoo's name embroidered on it and I bought this awesome wolf shirt... 

It says "Be Wild" on the front, so cool! I was very disappointed that this shirt did not have the zoo's name on it and being a zooviner I wanted it to have the name of the zoo.

I printed out some text that was very close to the zoo's logo on the husband's sweatshirt.

I cut it out...

Used a black  fabric marker to draw the name on my shirt.

Looking good!

There we go! Now I can proudly display the zoo's name along with an awesome memory of being there with the hubby!

Happy Refashioning!!!

Check out my stash of refashions on my blog:

No comments: