Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Old denim put to New use!

I had a pair of carpenter jeans with the knees worn out.  (Okay, let's face it, I've got about 1000 pairs like that, I have 4 boys!)  I also had a denim skirt in size 2XL that I picked up from a thrift store because of the darling embroidery on it.
You can be sure I put that old worn out denim to good NEW use!  Click on through to Skirt Fixation to see the other bag I made using this denim including the clever placement of one of the carpenter pockets.

1 comment:

Refashion said...

That is a pretty bag. I like the idea of reusing the pockets.

Debbie EOD