NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

T-shirt Make Over


When I got my new t-shirt for a upcoming volunteer event I was very excited!  It just needed to be a little more girly.

A few quick edits turned this boxy man's shirt into some thing delightfully feminine. 




The complete tutorial is on my blog.


Thanks to the Renegade Seamstress, I was even able to remake the collar on this shirt.

Renegade Seamstress' Collar redo


my collar redo





2 comments:

Marisa Glied said...

Such a cute idea! Awesome job! I'm going to have to do this!!

jennifer elliott said...

I have the big boxy tees too but I like them a little more fitted or girly. :) I need more practice changing a round collar to a v-neck collar. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD