NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Wrap up

What to do with this XXL?



I wrapped the front up...















...and now it fits!



See the rest of my Dressember projects here on my blog!

5 comments:

jenny_o said...

Really nice! I like it without the belt, too!

Carissa said...

The houndstooth print is so cute. Nice save! I love both ways you've styled it too.

-Carissa
EOD

Gingham Ginger said...

Looks great on you!

Kathy W. said...

VERY nicely done!

g.satansbraten said...

Aaaah, getting my husbands-complaint as well ;-) :-D ??? Hi5 - well done!
His 'sigh': NOT to die after me, since he presumes my funeral being a 'veeery expensive one'
Means:
1 coffin for my bodily leftovers
1 (at times he's even more cheeky and makes it 2 ^^) additional coffin for my phantasies/ideas

LG, Gerlinde