Monday, January 25, 2016

Blizzard Leggings with a Skirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. I am snowed in and have been for 4 days. We got about three feet of snow. It has been crazy. With this much snow, I couldn't just send my teens out to work. I had to help too. I don't own any real snow gear so I had to make do with what I had. This refashion is all about practical needs.


These leggings would be warm under my heavy corduroy pants, but this attached shirt is going to get in the way. I cut it off as close to the waistband stitching as I could.


The blinding sun from my window is awful but you can see the leggings look... just like leggings. The cut edge didn't fray at all. You can hardly see it.


I bundled up and headed out. For more details and pictures, including one of a tiny woman up to her waist in snow, go to I Can Work With That.

Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.

2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Simple and quick refashions are always the best. Nice job.

Jennifer, EOD

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks, it was more of a need than a fun project but practical sewing is good too. :)