NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Flower Power Part 1

Hello Refashion Co-op. It's Chickie here. I was snowed in for 5 days and did a lot of sewing. Here is the first of a floral top refashion.


It started with this pretty top. The bold design is great. I love it. The ruffle and full cut of the top really looked awful. It was so puffy. I am a little top heavy anyway, this top just made it worse. I looked like a balloon. A pretty floral balloon.


I decided to put part of it together with a plain blue T shirt. It was a nice color and it was long sleeved. It would be much better for winter. It's really cold out there.


Here is the finished top. I thought the dark color would help me look less puffy and the T shirt means both my shoulders are covered. I like that too.


For more pictures and details go to, I Can Work With That.
Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.

3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I like that! I'm in sewing mode of combining shirts into one. Great refashion.

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks. My shirt refashions are the ones I get the most wear out of. 😄

Marisa Glied said...

Perfect! Now it's just enough of the pattern!

-TheRefashStash