NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

It's scrunch time!

Hi, all! It's 'bean' a while! I hope everyone had an excellent holiday and new year! For my post today, my hands are always moving! So over the Christmas and New Years break, I crocheted. I kept it fairly simple... I started with a hair band and did a single crochet all the way around... Then I did a second round and did 2 double crochets in each single crocheted hole....this gives your scrunchy a ripple effect... or for another one I chained 6 in the single crochet hole, then skipped a hole then chained 6 more as I went around... Here are the pics... Let me know if you have any questions!


   

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

I love scrunchies -- they're so handy for days when I'm lounging around the house. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer, EOD