Monday, January 25, 2016

REFASHION: asymmetrical lace shirt

No more skirts! I need more cute shirts, blouses, tops, etc. After a few refashion fails with a couple of my husband's old T-shirts, I finally secured a win with a cute lace shirt! Yay me! My hub's old grey T-shirt was too long and the sleeves too big for me. With some 2-inch lace bias tape, I made the shirt so much cuter but unfortunately, I completely messed up "fixing" the sleeves.

118.pinkbee

But I absolutely love and adore the new lace hem, and I couldn't give up on it. So, I took an old grey Henley shirt from my closet, snipped off the old boring hem, and added the new asymmetrical hem. I jazzed up the long sleeves with the leftover lace bias tape, and now, I have a new pretty shirt that I absolutely love!

118.pink

 For more details and pictures, click here.

 Until next time, Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

This is one of my favorite refashions -- although I still kick myself for messing the sleeves on the T-shirt. Argh!

Jennifer, EOD