Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 25, 2016

REFASHION: asymmetrical lace shirt

No more skirts! I need more cute shirts, blouses, tops, etc. After a few refashion fails with a couple of my husband's old T-shirts, I finally secured a win with a cute lace shirt! Yay me! My hub's old grey T-shirt was too long and the sleeves too big for me. With some 2-inch lace bias tape, I made the shirt so much cuter but unfortunately, I completely messed up "fixing" the sleeves.


But I absolutely love and adore the new lace hem, and I couldn't give up on it. So, I took an old grey Henley shirt from my closet, snipped off the old boring hem, and added the new asymmetrical hem. I jazzed up the long sleeves with the leftover lace bias tape, and now, I have a new pretty shirt that I absolutely love!

 For more details and pictures, click here.

 Until next time, Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

This is one of my favorite refashions -- although I still kick myself for messing the sleeves on the T-shirt. Argh!

Jennifer, EOD