Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Shirt with tattoo drawing

I fell completely in love with the drawing on this bluse oversize T-shirt (square-shirt would be more correct). But I am petite and have an hourglass figure, and oversize make me look like a weeble wobble.

I found this boring black shirt and transplanted the front of the bluse shirt to the black shirt.

And now I can show off the darling drawing (that makes me want to dress up in rockabilly and pin-up style).

I meant to make the length of the black shirt fit the blue one, but when I put it on, I actually liked it the way it was. It is like an alternative high-low hem or making me think of a man's tailcoat.


1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Great refashion. I love the color block of the blue and black and the high-low hem.

Jennifer, EOD