Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Sunday, January 03, 2016

Simply cut that Skirt

Meine lieben Refashionistas,
ich wünsche euch allen ein wunderbares, frohes und vor allem schaffensreiches und kreatives neues Jahr! I hope that all your dreams come true and that you have the chance to reach your goals.

Finally I found some crative sewing-time during the holidays. It's been so good to be back at the sewing machine. :) Today I just wanted to share my latest refashion. It's really just a simple thing. But I like how it turns out and that whole look.

What do you think? See all steps on my blog.

CU soon,

1 comment:

cfortin said...

Cute new skirt.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab