Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Midi Skirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. I have a fantastically easy refashion today. I found this skirt at a clothes swap a while back. It isn't the right size, but the length is really nice. Nothing is ever the right length on me, so I took it home. I am SUPER short, so this was a treat for me. And you can't go wrong with a black skirt, right?


I did a little pinning. 



Here is the skirt with a new seam. I cut it with the pinking shears so it wouldn't fray as much. If you look close, you can see the seam down the middle.


I wore it recently to church. It's great.


Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It is a really great length on you and I love how you styled it for church! Who doesn't need a great black skirt?!? Good job on this.

Andrea EOD