Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Midi Skirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. I have a fantastically easy refashion today. I found this skirt at a clothes swap a while back. It isn't the right size, but the length is really nice. Nothing is ever the right length on me, so I took it home. I am SUPER short, so this was a treat for me. And you can't go wrong with a black skirt, right?

I did a little pinning. 

Here is the skirt with a new seam. I cut it with the pinking shears so it wouldn't fray as much. If you look close, you can see the seam down the middle.

I wore it recently to church. It's great.

Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It is a really great length on you and I love how you styled it for church! Who doesn't need a great black skirt?!? Good job on this.

Andrea EOD