Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

The No-Sew Brown Vest

Hello Refashion Co-op. This is a project I made over the holidays. This brown polo or golf shirt was handed down to me. It was still new with tags on. I made it into a loose flowing vest to wear over another shirt. It helped hide the all extra Christmas cookies I had been eating. (So many cookies, so little will power!)

Here is what I cut off. It didn't fray at all and I left the edges raw. It was a five minute project at most. 

I was in a rush to go out and see this little movie I had heard about. Maybe you have heard of it too. Just kidding, there is now way you haven't heard of it. I really liked it.

For more pictures and details go to, I Can Work With That.
Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.


jennifer elliott said...

I love quick and simple and no sew refashions! Nice job. How was the movie?

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks, I loved it. It was a fun flash back to my childhood.