NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Accessorize!

I almost always carry various healing oils and ointments with me for headaches, sore muscles, etc.. I toss them in my purse in a Ziplock bag. I’ve been doing this for years and was all of a sudden inspired to change that. Just because it’s on the inside of my purse doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be fashionable as well. 


I started with some fabric. The green was thrifted, and the other is a small piece I bought new. The button was thrifted as well, but the zipper was bought new. 


I used the green as lining for the pouch, and added some ribbon and a button on the outside to make it super cute.


Pulling this adorable travel pouch out of my purse is so much better than a Ziplock bag. Why didn’t I think of this before?


-alyrocco-

2 comments:

cfortin said...

I really like the bright colors.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Marisa Glied said...

Great job! I should totally make one!

-TheRefashStash