Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Accessorize!

I almost always carry various healing oils and ointments with me for headaches, sore muscles, etc.. I toss them in my purse in a Ziplock bag. I’ve been doing this for years and was all of a sudden inspired to change that. Just because it’s on the inside of my purse doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be fashionable as well. 


I started with some fabric. The green was thrifted, and the other is a small piece I bought new. The button was thrifted as well, but the zipper was bought new. 


I used the green as lining for the pouch, and added some ribbon and a button on the outside to make it super cute.


Pulling this adorable travel pouch out of my purse is so much better than a Ziplock bag. Why didn’t I think of this before?


-alyrocco-

2 comments:

cfort82 said...

I really like the bright colors.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

TheRefashStash said...

Great job! I should totally make one!

-TheRefashStash