As you can see by my notes in the picture, the plan was to use a turtleneck... Then I ran into the first snag - it cut beautifully, but when I went to sew it, the ribbing material kept causing my thread to be very loose... So... Back to the drawing board ... I selttled on an XLG men's South Pole t-shirt... I began to make my cuts... I cut a Vee shape at each of the shoulder( make sure to fold the tshirt in half so your 'Vee' cuts are the same) and then cut out the neck line....I also cut the sides to match the shirt that is laying on top, to create a figure flattering shape to the shirt.
And here is the final product... Not too shabby!!!