Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Nancy Drew Part 2; It's Time for a Skirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. Yesterday I told you about my Nancy Drew clutch purse. I couldn't stop there. I made a very simple skirt to go with it. A book purse needs a clock skirt, right?

I basted it together and added an elastic waistband. 

From a distance it is not obvious it is clocks all over this skirt. I think that makes it more wearable. 

You can see more at I Can Work With That here.
Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.


jennifer elliott said...

I think every girl needs a clock skirt. :) Nice job.

Jennifer, EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Very cute and very Nancy Drew!


Chickie Walsh said...

Thank you ladies. The clock fabric was begging to be used. And who doesn't love Nancy Drew.