Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Nancy Drew Part 2; It's Time for a Skirt


Hello Refashion Co-op. Yesterday I told you about my Nancy Drew clutch purse. I couldn't stop there. I made a very simple skirt to go with it. A book purse needs a clock skirt, right?


I basted it together and added an elastic waistband. 


From a distance it is not obvious it is clocks all over this skirt. I think that makes it more wearable. 


You can see more at I Can Work With That here.
Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.


3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I think every girl needs a clock skirt. :) Nice job.

Jennifer, EOD

TheRefashStash said...

Very cute and very Nancy Drew!

-TheRefashStash

I Can Work With That said...

Thank you ladies. The clock fabric was begging to be used. And who doesn't love Nancy Drew.