NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, February 04, 2016

Navy and Stripes Part 2

Hello Refashion Co-op. This is the quick and easy ending to yesterday's two part post. I loved the striped T shirt below and the open neckline was great. I hate closed or tight necklines, I feel like I am being strangled...
 So, anyhoo, back to the shirt.


Here is the after shot. It is pretty straight forward. I just took it in a little through the arms and body.


It goes great with the navy tank I made. You can see it below. It just peeks out from the striped shirt.


This shot of my pale wrinkled neck is making me rethink so many things, I can't even begin to say.
Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.

2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Looks so much better with some shape and curves! Nice job.

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks, I didn't like the baggy man shirt either.
Chickie