Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, February 20, 2016


I got this necklace from ebay, loved the main stones but didn't like the glitter...
I took off the citrine, cut one of the links with metal cutters and sanded it, Attached the metal hook to the inside of unworn earrings (removed previous bead).
& Put the agate on a simple chain. No sunshine for the next 4 days so the 12 noon photos are kind of dark!


kitblu said...

I love those citrine earrings. I never thought I would like citrine but paired with those silver drop hooks, they are bright and fresh. And you still have the blue drops for another pair of earrings or even a necklace, maybe with other beads.

Carissa said...

I LOVE the citrine earrings! I think the glittery druzy bits would make fantastic earrings as well. In the original necklace, they didn't seem to fit with the other stones, but one their own, I think they'd be lovely too. Great job!


Renata Laura said...

Thank you :) It's an underrated stone, nice to have some radiant colour in february. And definitely keep it simple with earrings!