Monday, February 22, 2016

REFASHION: dress to swingy skirt

During an online shopping spree, I scored two cute black and white dresses for less than $10 each. Dress No. 1 was too small in the waist area (made me look pregnant), too big in the neck and shoulder areas, and too short even for my stubby little legs. Plus, the pattern was too busy and didn't make me feel pretty or trendy. Because I absolutely love love love the swing of the dress, I turned it into a cute skirt! When I rummaged through my box of elastic, I found an elastic waistband removed from yoga pants or leggings. Perfect solution!


208.grey

For more pictures and details, click here.

Until next time -- Jennifer Elliott

2 comments:

jenny_o said...

Cute - and so comfortable looking!

jennifer elliott said...

Jennifer EOD