NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, February 27, 2016

REFASHION: flowers and stripes

Yay! My confidence level just took a step up with my latest refashion! I recently bought this normal black-and-white striped shirt on clearance. The shirt fits fine and looks nice. However, during a recent shopping trip with my sisters, I leisurely combed through the clearance racks and found a lovely pair of floral leggings.

215.pinkbee

Anyway, I bought the cute floral leggings with absolutely no intention of wearing them. I immediately knew it would make my new striped shirt even better -- turning the original 3/4 sleeves into full length sleeves and lengthening the shirt hem with the floral fabric.

215.pink

For more details and pictures, click here.

Until next time -- Jennifer Elliott

3 comments:

Melissa Lin said...

Great mix of patterns!

Andrea said...

My favorite mix! Love how this turned out :)

Minnado said...

I love the mix of floral and stripes.

Debbie EOD