Sunday, February 21, 2016

REFASHION: lace makes everything better

Turning one of my husband's old green polo shirts was simple but time consuming. In the end, I love the new look except for the dumb pocket. I may try to pick it off again sometime in the future once I figure out how to fix the hole and other potential gaps. If I had more lace, I would have added it to the hem. Other than the pocket issue, the shirt looks great and fits perfectly (although the picture makes the shirt looks baggy and shapeless but honestly, the shirt fits great).


206.grey

This week, I'm challenging myself to refashion seven items in seven days. I like setting goals and love the feeling of accomplishment when the job is complete. For more details, click here.

Until next time ... Jennifer Elliott

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Perhaps some other sort of embellishment to cover the pocket area once it's removed? Maybe a fabric flower or some reverse applique design? Good luck with your seven-in-seven challenge! I look forward to seeing the results!

-Carissa
EOD