NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

REFASHION: stripes and ruffly dress

Dress No. 2 being way too long for my short frame, I found no other issues with the dress. It didn't make me look pregnant, and the angled stripes were bold but kind of flattering. The easiest fix would be to create a new hemline, but then a fabulous idea hit me! Add a ruffle hem! I definitely needed to shorten the hem anyway -- so why not use the extra fabric to create a ruffle hem?


210.gray

For more details and pictures, click here.

Until next time -- Jennifer Elliott

3 comments:

Chickie Walsh said...

Love the ruffle. It looks more finished.

jenny_o said...

I love it! Just the right touch.

cfortin said...

The ruffle looks great. I know what you mean about wondering if you could have done differently. I always feel that way about my projects too.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab