NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Refashioned jumper and how to sew in a sleeve on the flat

A giant cosy jumper, cheap, cheap, loved the colour and decided to reduce the size and use the excess to create a new neckline.


This is before


 And after, where I added a new neckline and then I also added


Side vents. The great things about refashions are the bits you get to reuse and in this instance it was all the hems! for a look at how I combined two self drafted patterns, and how to sew a sleeve in on the flat, visit my blog here.




1 comment:

cfortin said...

I love the new neckline.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab