NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Gray Corduroy I Have Been Waiting For

Hello Refashion Co-op. I hope you are all sewing happily where ever you are. I recently made some really large gray cords smaller. I have been wanting gray pants for ages. I tried to bleach a pair of black pants, but it didn't work. So I was happy when I found these. 


 They were quite large and long on me, so I got to work.


I am really happy with them. The fit is great and they are nice and warm.


I had big plans for the extra scraps too.


For more details go to I Can Work With That.

Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.


3 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I love a good pair of nice fitting pants.

cfortin said...

Great Job. I find pants refashions intimidating.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks so much! I started sewing because pants were always too long on me. Now it's a hobby/obsession. haha
Chickie