NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, March 25, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL HEADBAND WITH CAT EARS

Winter is over , the weather is much warmer , it's perfect time to hide hats and sew headbands !.
I saw those inspirations on google:

(removed by editor, but links to inspiration are absolutely welcomed!!!)

I think they absolutely wonderful.
To sew my headband I used this old skirt. I love this color :-)
My  headband:
 On me:


Whole tutorial with all photos here.
Love,

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Aniela, Andrea here. I removed the first photo only because we don't allow images from outside sources (just your own). You can add a link, however, to any inspiration photos.

I love how your headband turned out! It looks both warm and comfy, but also cute! Great job :)

Andrea EOD