NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Flannel shirt plus sweatshirt equals flannshirt





IMG_4352

Hi Everyone!

.

What do you call a cross between a flannel shirt and sweatshirt? Why, it's a "Flannshirt" of course!

.




 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is a quick little pic. Not my best, (my photographer is away at college) but you get the idea! I have been living in this thing all winter here in So. Cal. It is perfect for rainy cold days. Here I have paired it with jeans and boots but I have also worn it with leggings and boots. (It covers the bum!)

                
                                                              IMG_4448

This creation started with a wonderfully heavy flannel shirt (lumberjack quality, not your average flannel shirt) and a like new too large sweatshirt!  See Below.  Here you can see I have already marked my yoke line on the sweatshirt.  See the entire tutorial here!  Til later...

Mary P.   AKA Thriftychic!


IMG_4318


IMG_4321

.


 


.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

What a great way to re-use a sweatshirt with a logo you may not like. And it looks so comfy!

-Carissa
EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Great use of the sweatshirt! I have been wanting to refash with a plaid flannel shirt too!

-TheRefashStash