Sunday, March 13, 2016

Flannel shirt plus sweatshirt equals flannshirt





IMG_4352

Hi Everyone!

.

What do you call a cross between a flannel shirt and sweatshirt? Why, it's a "Flannshirt" of course!

.




 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is a quick little pic. Not my best, (my photographer is away at college) but you get the idea! I have been living in this thing all winter here in So. Cal. It is perfect for rainy cold days. Here I have paired it with jeans and boots but I have also worn it with leggings and boots. (It covers the bum!)

                
                                                              IMG_4448

This creation started with a wonderfully heavy flannel shirt (lumberjack quality, not your average flannel shirt) and a like new too large sweatshirt!  See Below.  Here you can see I have already marked my yoke line on the sweatshirt.  See the entire tutorial here!  Til later...

Mary P.   AKA Thriftychic!


IMG_4318


IMG_4321

.


 


.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

What a great way to re-use a sweatshirt with a logo you may not like. And it looks so comfy!

-Carissa
EOD

TheRefashStash said...

Great use of the sweatshirt! I have been wanting to refash with a plaid flannel shirt too!

-TheRefashStash