NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Who remembers plush tracksuits?


To answer the above question... apparently, I do. A decade ago we were all wearing  plush tracksuits (mostly knock offs and no names) because they were IN. Then, we kept wearing them because they were so damn comfy!
Shamelessly, I kept my suit all these years still preferring the bottoms as my go-to home wear. Although I rarely wore the top and bottom parts together, the zipper on the top part was broken last year, and I simply couldn't find the one of right colour and length to replace it. So, this sweatshirt was sitting in my refashion pile for a while now.


I decided to stitch it up and use some fabric scraps to convert the hoodie in a fun colourful collar.


I am delighted with this save! I feel like I am going to have many cozy nights this cold spring!

Please visit my blog http://curvyrefash.blogspot.ba/ for more similar projects.
  
Love & peace,
Dee

1 comment:

Carissa said...

The bright collar definitely updates it. Great job!

-Carissa
EOD