Saturday, March 05, 2016

Who remembers plush tracksuits?


To answer the above question... apparently, I do. A decade ago we were all wearing  plush tracksuits (mostly knock offs and no names) because they were IN. Then, we kept wearing them because they were so damn comfy!
Shamelessly, I kept my suit all these years still preferring the bottoms as my go-to home wear. Although I rarely wore the top and bottom parts together, the zipper on the top part was broken last year, and I simply couldn't find the one of right colour and length to replace it. So, this sweatshirt was sitting in my refashion pile for a while now.


I decided to stitch it up and use some fabric scraps to convert the hoodie in a fun colourful collar.


I am delighted with this save! I feel like I am going to have many cozy nights this cold spring!

Please visit my blog http://curvyrefash.blogspot.ba/ for more similar projects.
  
Love & peace,
Dee

1 comment:

Carissa said...

The bright collar definitely updates it. Great job!

-Carissa
EOD