NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

2 Shirt Skirt

My daughter recently cleaned out her closet, and gave me a bag of clothes!!!  You can imagine my excitement to go through and decide what would be the first project!  These two seemingly unrelated shirts won :)


I cut the tops off of both of them (I'll use them at some later date I'm sure!)
I used the bottoms, one of them flipped around, to make a double layer skirt.

Here is the finished product... Pretty jazzed with it! 


To see the details of the transformation, just check out my new blog: https://repurposefulblog.wordpress.com/
And, as always, any and all comments/feedback/suggestions enthusiastically accepted!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the contrasting layer under this dainty floral! Thanks for posting, can't wait to see more.

Andrea EOD

Amy Jo said...

That looks great! I really like the double layer skirt!

RePurposeFul said...

Thanks so much, the encouragement means a lot!