NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A Fur Trimmed Denim Jacket

Hello Refashion Co-op. It is still cold and "winter-like" where I live so I am still trying to stay warm. I thought I would share the way I jazzed up my denim jacket. 


I had a small piece of faux fur trim I really liked but it was too small to do much with. 


I hand stitched it to the underside of the collar and it was a great way to use such a small piece.


Happy Sewing to all of you.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

You made fantastic use of that small scrap! I like it!

-Carissa
EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Carissa. It was too cool to throw away.