NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL BLOUSE WITH WINGS

Here's my latest refashion:

I decided to renew my old silk blouse.
Here you can see it :

 It looked very boring in my opinion so I added ''wings'' to it.
This refashion is extremly easy and everybody will do it in even less than 15 min. Great  plus is that sewing machine isn't needed :-).

How to do it and more photos here.


How to sew fanny pack.


Love,

4 comments:

Carissa said...

Not boring anymore! I love that denim skirt too!

-Carissa
EOD

Heidi said...

I love this whole look. The shoulder interest really livened up the shirt and kicked up the look another level.

Accidental Seamstress said...

Funky! I dig it :) Love the pink/navy combo too. Nice.

Anielska Aniela said...

Thank you!, denim skirt I sew as well ;-) , I used ''neue mode'' pattern :-)_
hugs