NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, April 17, 2016

From mommy jeans to slim jeans

I made these mommy jeans right after I had my first child. But now they are loose and matronly looking and gapes at the back:


I used my tried and true PPCS (pin-pinch-cut-sew) method slim down the leg width:

And inserted elastic in the back waistband to make the jeans more current looking:


Visit my blog to see more details.

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Nice update! A couple quick changes and you've given them a brand new life!

-Carissa
EOD

Barbie Chiu said...

I really had a great time stopping by your site, it gives me a lot of information. You can also visit my site, thank you!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Lovenicky said...

Thanks Barbie! I'll go take a peek at your site now!