NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, April 02, 2016

New Outfit


I started of with this outfit that cost a total of $2.00 brand new at a local outlet store. The sweater was too big and the shorts were unflattering. 

 
I had this shirt that has been in my closet. I love the print but I have never worn the shirt. I felt that it was finally time to do something with it. 



I made it into an infinity scarf and the shorts into a skirt. The sweater was just taken in at the sides and shortened. The new scarf matches the outfit perfectly.


The skirt is surprisingly very versatile and I get lots of compliments when I wear it. 




2 comments:

Vintagethrifter51 said...

Great refashions!! Love all the pieces. Cheers, Michele

Carissa said...

Love the entire ensemble, but especially the skirt! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it.

-Carissa
EOD