NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Paint on: Leather-Shoes

Hallo meine lieben Refashionistas!
 
Oh mein gott, wie lange habe ich hier schon nichts mehr gepostet?! I'm so sorry!!! But today I like to show you my latest refashion. Once again, I tried to paint shoes with leather-color.

So please tell me, what do you think?
See the whole tutorial on blog.
https://ninutschkanns.com/2016/04/18/refashion-leder-schnuerer/

 And do you like my outfit?
https://ninutschkanns.com/2016/04/18/refashion-leder-schnuerer/


Hope to get some comments ;)  
CU, Nina

9 comments:

Heidi said...

CUTE! What a difference a little strategically placed paint made!! :-)

KD said...

Love the color coordination! Thanks for the inspiration!

cfortin said...

I love shoe painting! Your color choices are really great.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Annikins said...

they look gre
at and so does your outfit.

Chickie Walsh said...

Wow, that made a huge difference didn't it? Amazing, great job.

Kathy W. said...

OMG I LOVE these!!!

Accidental Seamstress said...

LOVE the mint! So funky, fun, and cute!

Nina Kahrens said...

Thanks for your compliments!!! :)

Ankita Saxena said...

Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of Leather Shoes Brands at Majorbrands.