NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Friday, April 01, 2016

Quick Blouse Refash

I loved this blouse because of its ruffle in the front! Bonus: it was .50 cents!DSCN0237
DSCN0310Goodbye to those ugly sleeves! I'm more of a sleeveless shirt and cardigan combo kinda girl!
DSCN0326Took it in on the sides a bit!
DSCN0340I wore my new sleeveless blouse with a denim shirt, which I think looks pretty cute! I made enchiladas for dinner!
DSCN0342And you can't have Mexican for dinner without...a Margarita!! :)
Phototastic-2016-03-31-13-17-51
Happy Refashioning!!!

Check out my stash of refashions on my blog: http://therefashstash.wordpress.com

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Whoa, those sleeves! So much better without them!

-Carissa
EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Pretty awful right!? So glad I got rid of them!

Kathy W. said...

Very, very nice!