NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Refashion for Hubby

When we where at the Country Music Festival in Tamworth a few years ago my husband bought a Jeans shirt with elbow length sleeves. He never wore it because of the strange length of the sleeves and I had to do some tweaking. I bought some matching fabric and made new sleeves. I also covered the placket and a strip for the front buttons. I also had to shorten the shirt by about 15cm. He now has another favoured much worn piece!


Before   
 After

4 comments:

Chickie Walsh said...

I love that you made this for your hubby. Very nice!

Valerie said...

Much better after!

Gema Ensenat said...

Very nice, I'd love that myself! :)

cfortin said...

Great refashion! It looks much better.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab