NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Jumpsuit of Possibilities

Hello Refashion Co-op. How is everyone today? It is sunny and warm here. (Finally!) And I can get to work on some clothes for warm weather. Today's project is one such project. 


It is a great jumpsuit. It is so soft and comfortable. I wanted to wear it immediately. 


Since I am only 5' tall, there were some fit issues to deal with. I had so many ideas for this jumpsuit. It could be hemmed and remain a cool jumpsuit. It could be shortened into a romper outfit. I could sew the legs together and make it a dress. The possibilities were endless. 


Until I realized it had some damage on the legs. Ugh! I tried a few things but in the end, it became a top. I made two straps from the cut off leg material. It is a nice top, so it's OK.


For more pictures and details you can click here.
Thanks and happy sewing.

2 comments:

cfortin said...

It turned into a great top. Sorry the pants didn't work out.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Cindy, I still wish the same thing. haha Oh, well.