Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Saturday, May 07, 2016

1 top x 2 refashions and a maybe!

This is a story about a refashion of a refashion and a top that almost was.

So I had worn the plain round neck top, but wasn't sure about it, so I mocked up a fur edged top using a t-shirt and piece of faux fur, wasn't sure about it, so I cut a strip from the bottom edge to made a tie neck feature, wore it, wasn't sure again. I forgot about it for a while and then finally refashioned it into a cardi.

Now I like it. For a look at how I managed to make the button stand for this cardi and the history of this top's life have a look at my blog post here. 


Carissa said...

I like the cardigan best too! I think it's the versatile of all this top's iterations. And those buttons work so well with the print! I admire your persistence!


Chickie Walsh said...

I like the cardi. And I really like your honesty about trying different ideas one after the other.