Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

TBT: Me-Made-May '14, Day 3

I've recently sworn off dye: It's just too messy and time consuming and I make no apologies that I'm the laziest seamstress on the planet...

Today, though, I'm sharing with you one of the more successful dye jobs I ever did.

Pearl Gray RIT dye was all I needed to spruce up this Tshirt I found for .99 cents. No sewing necessary! For my original post on this click here.

Happy Refashioning!


1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

You're not the laziest seamstress! I AM! :) Honestly, I like the shirt before the dye although the red neckline looks a little off. But I love the dye job because it makes the floral pattern more subtle. Great save.

Jennifer Elliott, EOD